What you will do:
- Be friendly, optimistic, and a team player.
- Collaborate and assist firm staff with creating, managing, implementing new and/or modified REVIT Families, and REVIT technical support.
- Manage, maintain, and update INVISION’s REVIT project template.
- Create and maintain Revit family libraries on UNIFI, a cloud-based storage library platform utilized by staff firm wide.
- Assist BIM Management team with developing standards and policies to improve workflow, process and experience.
- Provide ongoing Training to new and existing staff members.
- Assist project teams with project setup, modeling and documenting.
- Interact with management and BIM Standards Team to determine future needs and priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree or Associates degree with relevant experience.
- 5+ years of architectural drafting and BIM content creation in a studio environment.
- Proficiency in REVIT required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- This position requires candidates who are able to work in a collaborative team environment.
INVISION is an equal opportunity employer.
Upload and submit your information below.
If you have questions, contact Callie at firstname.lastname@example.org.