Interior Designer Intern - Summer Intern
Type of Position: Summer Internship
Position Location: Waterloo or Des Moines
Experience Requirement: B. A. Interior student who has completed year 3 or 4
Summers interns at INVISION will be given a broad range of work experiences. We believe that exposure to all aspects of professional architectural and interior design is what enables our employees to become future successful team members. Summer interns at INVISION will be involved in projects at many levels. Hiring decisions for summer interns will be made in February. All eligible applicants are encouraged to apply.
- Graphics for presentations
- Master planning documentation and meetings
- Construction document preparation
- Site visits
- Construction meeting attendance
- Photography support
- Other tasks as available
- Adobe Creative Suite
- Sketch-up skills are helpful
- Freehand sketching
Day One Projects:
- Finalize clinic data (average sizes, travel distances, etc.)
- Create key room data based on past project in various departments based off new, renovation, and replacement
- Use past data for replacement facilities in Iowa to create departmental data
- Develop power bi documents to distribute data to link back to plans (lower priority)
- Import Historical IHA data into Power BI to create trend visuals – revenue, visit data, etc.
- UI / LPD graphic to display historical data
INVISION is a progressive and award-winning 70+ person, planning, architecture and interior design firm with two offices in Iowa – Des Moines and Waterloo. Our 109-year history supports a solid foundation for our engaged and innovative design teams. Our focus is on building lasting relationships while designing great spaces that help our clients succeed. INVISION supports a culture of balance. We work in a collaborative studio environment that embraces leadership, flexibility, communication, opportunity, creativity, fun and smart thinking. We believe this environment encourages growth and development in our staff.
INVISION is an equal opportunity employer.
Upload and submit your information below.
If you have questions, contact Callie at email@example.com.