My passion has always been breaking things down and building them up again. “How it’s made” was my favorite show growing up and has driven my passion to figure out how things work. My degree in Industrial Design, combined with my deep knowledge of Revit has prepared me to automate and implement may components of a project. I enjoy iterating on designs and components to continually improve them. I enjoy seeing how my creations impact the lives of others. Visit my LinkedIn page.
- Traveling around the world and trying different cuisines
- Spending time with my husband and our cats
- Exploring Iowa while riding my bike long distances
- Going to Lake of the Ozarks with friends and family
- Attending craft shows and farmers markets
- I know Sign Language.