Architecture seeks to make the most out of existing conditions by turning obstacles into opportunities, limitations into problem solving drivers and visions into reality. Having a vision for improving the built environment through the design process and reveling in the unfolding of that vision through the construction process is both exciting and rewarding. As a re-emergent professional architect, I look to make the most of the years ahead by doing meaningful work to “make better places” in my heart, my home, my family, my community and in architectural projects, which serve to meet the needs of others.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Team Kyhl (my family of 7)
- Reading and facilitating book clubs
- Praying and treasure hunting in my faith
- Fitness - running and strength training
- I have a hobby in cake design. My medium is cake.