Competencies, skills and abilities:
- Experience in the preparation of contract documents, specification coordination and review, consultant and design team leadership, familiarity with building codes, project budgeting and cost analysis is required
- Must have professional success goals, curiosity, and a commitment to leading our clients to great architecture while building lasting relationships
- Optimistic and positive approach to work
- Strong design conceptualization and visualization skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A professional degree in architecture is required
- Architectural license is preferred; evidence that licensure will be achieved will be considered
- A minimum of 5 years experience
- Computer and software skills including Revit
INVISION is an equal opportunity employer.
Upload and submit your information below.
If you have questions, contact Lisa at firstname.lastname@example.org.