I’ve been a Medical Planner since 2002 and am passionate about problem-solving for a solution that will positively affect the human condition. In additional to working with our clients to achieve project goals, I collaborate with the design team by providing supervision, planning insight and technical leadership to the architectural production team. I’m motivated towards building teams that are creative, enjoy what they do, believe in each other, and have a passion for impacting the lives of those they serve. Visit my LinkedIn page.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American College of Healthcare Architects (ACHA) Board Certified Healthcare Architect
- Iowa Hospital Association (IHA) Lean Healthcare Certification
- Cedar Falls Public Art Committee Chair, Cedar Valley Angels Love Box Group Leader, Girl Scouts Troop #2124 Leader, ISU Health & Wellness Studio Presentator
- Live Music
- Having been to 130+ concerts, I love live music.