- Self-motivated and self-starter attitude.
- Detail-oriented, including superb proofreading and writing skills.
- Schedule and create written content (both with studio staff and self-generated) for social media that engages the audience, builds brand awareness and helps the firm maintain a dynamic profile.
- Storyboard, shoot and edit video content for website and social media channels.
- Help coordinate, promote, and execute events including tradeshows and client appreciation events.
- Assists with writing, editing and production of project marketing support materials (qualifications packages, proposals, presentations/interviews, etc.). May be responsible for writing sections of proposals.
- Acquire and maintain comprehensive knowledge of firm’s practice, clientele and goals for execution of Reputation Team collateral.
- Maintain Adobe Creative Cloud Libraries for project sheets, resumes, templates and proposal elements.
- Assists with planning and coordinating photography shoots, as needed.
- Collaborate with Reputation Team.
- Maintains studio Sharepoint site (Intranet).
- Gathers, formats and maintains accurate, up-to-date firm marketing information including staff bios, project descriptions and statistics, and other information for marketing purposes.
- Formats, files and tags photography in the Digital Asset Management system.
- A bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Journalism, Communications or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience. College degree is preferred.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in the A/E/C or related industry preferred.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite and Adobe InDesign required.
- Knowledge of Sharepoint, Deltek Vantagepoint and OpenAsset preferred.
- Basic knowledge of marketing fundamentals.
- Basic understanding of the principles of layout and graphic as they relate to the development of marketing and sales collateral.
- Ability to write and edit marketing content for collateral and proposals.
- Excellent time and project management skills, passion for details and ability to work on multiple assignments simultaneously while maintaining a high level of quality and accuracy.
INVISION is an equal opportunity employer.
Upload and submit your information below.
If you have questions, contact Callie at email@example.com.