A wise professor once told me that less than 1% of the population has the opportunity to interact with an architect. I think about that when meeting with clients. We have the incredible job of imagining what can be done with any given space. We have the chance to alter the human experience with the built environment. I enjoy the process and question everything — starting with why and why not.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- WELL Accredited Professional (WELL AP)
- Cedar Valley Society of Women Engineers
- Iowa Women in Architecture
- Cedar Valley Angels
- Big Brothers Big Sisters
- ISU College of Design
- Encouraging young girls to get involved in STEM careers!
- In 6th grade I wrote a paper about my dream to be the first architect to design houses for the moon.