Contact MikeArchitecture is a practice with fundamental risks which requires great responsibility to provide meaningful and progressive environments in which our communities can thrive. I believe successful design is the physical manifestation of ephemeral ideas, hopes, and dreams while simultaneously addressing fears and concerns. Building on this belief, my superpower is the relentless pursuit of singular design solutions that resolve a multitude of issues. My greatest pleasure in the realization of our built environment is creating the physical form for our clients to be inspired, do their business, inhabit, and enjoy life.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA) in Iowa and Missouri
- Evidence-Based Design Accreditation and Certification (EDAC)
- Iowa Architect Magazine
- The Leukemia & Lymphoma Society “Light The Night”
- Children’s Garden Parental Cooperative
- Furniture design and fabrication
- Logging and milling
- I have a profound fascination with designing and fabricating small tables.