Registered Interior Designer
Contact KindraAs a young girl, I was always sketching and doodling. A high school interior design course intrigued me and led me to become a designer. Since people spend most of their lives indoors, I have a passion for creating positive, impactful interior spaces that are felt as soon as someone steps inside the door. I appreciate working on great projects with amazing clients. I love how they become part of our team as we collaborate throughout the design process. The most successful projects are those that exceed expectations and preconceived notions.
- International Interior Design Association (IIDA)
- National Council for Interior Design Qualification (NCIDQ)
- Spending time with my family and friends
- Being outdoors
- Playing ball with my kids
- Gardening and making flower arrangements
- River life on the Mississippi
- Watching my kids play sports
- I learned how to water ski when I was 4 years old. As I got older, I learned to slalom ski and do so every summer.