Competencies, skills and abilities:
- Provide firmwide leadership in sustainable practices and firm culture
- Implement innovative sustainable design strategies and methodologies
- Engage with staff, clients and consultants to develop strategies for achieving sustainability goals for building design, construction and/or operations
- Become knowledgeable with energy modeling software and train others
- Review specifications to align with sustainable practices, work with specification writer
- Research new tools and methods for use on projects and workflows
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to work in a collaborative team environment
- Working knowledge of Revit preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft office suite
- LEED certified
- Familiar with WELL building standard
- Bachelor’s degree required in Architecture, Interior Design, Engineering, Construction Management or related field
- 3 – 5 years’ minimum experience in the Architecture, Engineering or Construction industry
INVISION is an equal opportunity employer.
Upload and submit your information below.
If you have questions, contact Callie at email@example.com.