While I enjoy all aspects of design, the common denominator for me is always people. I never lose touch with the human side of our work, building relationships and working together. Because of this, my passion lies with clients and projects that directly impact the wellbeing of people and communities, particularly, healthcare. The missions healthcare institutions have, the incredible passion you can sense in their staff, the talent, the inspiration, and the ability to change lives and communities is so unique for me, and I absolutely love it. There are no real limits, and together, we can pursue any idea or possibility to make a difference in our communities. Visit my LinkedIn page.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- American College of Healthcare Architects (ACHA) Board Certified Healthcare Architect
- YMCA Supportive Housing Campus
- Iowa State University - Health & Wellness Studio
- Making memories with family and friends
- Community service
- Drinking really good beer
- I am a minimalist and have lived in less than 700sf for over 20 years.