Sr. Associate, Architect
I admire artful details and respect the knowledge and craft necessary to mold, shape and assemble materials. I often find myself trying my own hand at these skills that sometimes lead to failure, but more importantly, an appreciation for the intricacies. Through this curiosity and desire to understand, I have developed a sensible and logical mindset of design problem solving. I strive to implement ideas in organized and thoughtful processes that result in unique and resourceful solutions.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Waukee APEX
- Jesup CAPS
- Jesup Facility Advisory Committee
- Family time
- Road trips
- Playing and coaching sports
- This Old House
- Building and construction projects
- Backyard gardening
- Design runs in the family. My sister is an architect in Chicago.