Sr. Associate, Architect, Educational Planner
I bring my passion and strength for building relationships by listening and advocating for my clients. As an educational planner, I rely on my project skill sets to partner with students, educators and administrators to reimagine a space. By listening to their needs, understanding their educational delivery goals, and analyzing physical space potentials, I find creative solutions rooted in each community and specific to each District I serve. Extending conversations to include parents and community leaders always help our team to affirm project support and consensus.
- American Institute of Architects (AIA)
- Waukee APEX Mentor
- Indianola Preschool Board
- Coffee, coffee, and more coffee
- Green Bay Packers and Iowa State Cyclones
- Kid Sport Cheerleader
- I’m actively working on my baking skills in hopes of some day becoming a contestant on The Great British Bake Off.